SPA LaDonna Staff
An expert team leading Northern Alabama with excellent skincare, wellness, esthetics, and haircare.
- Show All
- Jacque Hart
- Victor Kutz
- Micahla "Mikie" Slaten
- Jessica James
- Lori Haase
- Aubrey Turner
- Jacque Hart's passion is skin and beauty as well as a healthy life style. Having been a cosmetologist for to many years to say, and after years as a hair stylist, Jacque has trained for esthetics, a passion since beauty school. In the recent past, she has furthered her education in skin and skin procedures, studying at the International Dermal Institute (IDI) and also certified by Physicians Care Alliance (PCA). Certified in microdermabrasion, chemical peels and dermal leveling, and working under La Donna, Jacque has advanced her skills to become one of Alabama's best estethicians. She loves giving relaxing facials as well as peel treatments.
- Victor Kutz is a Master Cosmetologist and Colour Specialist. He has over 20 years experience and, throughout his career, he has continued his advanced education with leading innovators, including Pravana, Sebastian International and Redken . Victor says, "I love creating wearable, everyday looks that find that perfect style for each individual." He enjoys consulting with clients to create beautiful and practical looks that clients are able to recreate. Victor has a gentle touch and creative flair.
- SPA LaDonna welcomes our newest Esthetician named Micahla "Mikie" Slaten. She recently graduated from "LEARN" School in Decatur. We are excited to see her grow her esthetic business and use her skills.
- Jessica a licensed Massage Therapist, and received her diploma from Massage Therapy Institute in Decatur, Alabama. She offers several types of modalalities such as traditional swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, neuromuscular, myofascial, and trigger point therapies.
- Lori Haase is a Licensed Massage Therapist that is originally from West Virginia. She offers several types of modalities: Traditional Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and Sports massage and takes pride in caring for your personal needs. She loves helping the elderly and to integrate techniques to promote health, beauty and wellness!
- Aubrey Turner is a new esthetician at SPA LaDonna. She has always wanted to help people better themselves with her profession, once starting esthetics, her passion for the industry quickly grew. She is able to perform facial services on all skin types including acne, rosacea, aging skin, oily or dry conditions, as well as facials, microdermabrasion, microcurrent, make up, epidermal leveling and chemical peels. "It is my job to provide exceptional service and make sure my clients and their skin are always healthy and beautiful and I will do everything I can to make sure you're happy!" says Aubrey.